This service is a simple, reliable and cost-effective way to send mail anywhere in the world. Whether you’re sending large volumes of post using traditional mail sort options, or smaller quantities of metered post, you will benefit from using our services.
UK Post Services
- Sorted Mail
- For pre-sorted bulk mailings with volumes of over 4,000 pieces per mailing.
- This is a two-day service.
- Unsorted Mail
- For unsorted mailings of 250 pieces or more per mailing.
- This is a three-day service.
- Unsorted Packets
- For your low value bulky mail items which are too large to be sent as large letters.
We will collect your post from your offices or mailing house free of charge and deliver it into the relevant local Royal Mail Inward Mail Centre for 'final mile' delivery. It’s the perfect solution for all your business needs whether you are sending invoices, communications to your customers or prospects, catalogues, information brochures, or any other mailings.
International Post Services
Our International Postal solutions allow us to offer a wide range of products tailored to meet the needs of your business at cost effective prices. There is no need to sort by country, format or destination, weigh or frank the mail as we can do all of this for you! This is all supported by our accreditation from the Mail Consolidators Association.
For more information on how to become a City Link customer please click here.
For less than the price of a second-class stamp*, our pre-paid online postal solution allows you to send personal and business mail, regardless of volume, directly from your computer.
To find out more information please click here.
* Price comparison – City Link two day service for a one sided, black and white, single-sheet, C5 envelope is £0.39 + VAT versus Royal Mail’s second-class stamp priced at £0.50, as of 30th April 2012.